Are You Sick Today and Want To Be Seen?
Call and make a same-day appointment!
One of our providers is always available to see you in our clinic if you are acutely ill. If you make a same-day appointment, please logon to your patient portal and complete the questionnaires section of the website prior to your appointment.
Acute Illness that can be seen the same day:
- Sore Throat
- Pink Eye
- Sinus Infection
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Ear Aches
- Abdominal pain
Please note that we are not an urgent care facility. If you have one of the following conditions, please go to the nearest emergency department or urgent care.
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Injury potentially requiring sutures
- Head Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden or severe pain
- Sudden weakness, dizziness or changes in vision
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Change in mental status, such as confusion or disorientation
If you wish to establish care with one of our excellent providers or have a non-urgent concern or condition, please call to make an appointment: 208-938-5680.