Are You Sick Today and Want To Be Seen?
Call and make a same-day appointment!
One of our providers is always available to see you in our clinic if you for a problem-focused exam. If you make a same-day appointment and are a new patient, please logon to your patient portal and complete the questionnaires section of the website or print out the new patient paperwork and bring it with you to your appointment.
Acute Illness that can be seen the same day:
- Sore Throat
- Pink Eye
- Sinus Infection
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Ear Aches
- Abdominal pain
Please note that we are not an urgent care facility. If you have one of the following conditions, please go to the nearest emergency department or urgent care.
- Chest pain
- Severe shortness of breath
- Injury potentially requiring sutures
- Head Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden or severe pain
- Sudden weakness, dizziness or changes in vision
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Change in mental status, such as confusion or disorientation
If you wish to establish care with one of our excellent providers or have a non-urgent concern or condition, please call to make an appointment: 208-938-5680.